Tuesday, March 17, 2015

My Traffic Monsoon Progress and Experience so far..

This is going to be the first of many post written about Traffic Monsoon.  I’m going to go over a few reasons I am using Traffic Monsoon to build my primary business (Four Corners Alliance Group).

Affordable traffic

Traffic Monsoon has traffic packages starting from $5! You can teach your team to use this traffic source and also create another income stream while building your main business.  You can earn 10% on all your team’s purchases of traffic which goes into your pocket to buy more traffic (or put in your pocket).

Why would you want to buy traffic?

There are 2 ways to build a business online and that’s through the 2 B’s.  Blogging (articles, videos, essentially all content, facebook, etc) and buying traffic.  Blogging is free and it takes continuous and constant effort to keep pushing content out on the internet.  Buying traffic allows you to leverage your advertising dollars to do the marketing for you.

Leverage your team

Example: If you spend $5 per week (on Traffic Monsoon, huh lol) that’s $5 working for you.  2 weeks later you bring on a new team member and you teach them to do the same.  Say your new team member actually listens and commits to the $5 per week for their own traffic.  Now you have $10 per week building your business. 

Now, 2 weeks later you and your new coachable team member each brings in a new person.  You each teach your new member how to do the same and again they follow instructions and commit to the $5 per week.  That is now $20 per week building your business.

Do you see how this only will progress and get stronger?

If you are in Four Corners Alliance (or something similar) this is the ONLY way you will have a serious chance at actually building the whole thing out!

Below is a pic from a few days ago


Revenue sharing

Traffic Monsoon does also have a revenue sharing business model attached to it.  I teach my team how to use the rev share money to buy more traffic each week without using their own money.  For example, I now am earning $19 ish per day from the rev share (results not typical). 

I am making $133 per week (right now and results not typical) and what I do is buy 2 new ad packs each week for the $100 and I use $16 to buy another 
Traffic Monsoon traffic package each week from my profits.  The remaining $17 goes into my pocket.  This amount grows each week as I get more ad packs.  I currently use the profits that go into my pocket to cover my marketing system (lead capture pages, subdomains, auto responder, Power Lead System) overhead.

Any signups?

Yes I have got 12 signups into one of my businesses and 30 referrals into another using Traffic Monsoon.

You can join Traffic Monsoon for free by CLICKING HERE.
After you join, I will see your email and I will send you a full “how to” on using Traffic Monsoon for your own business.

Talk Soon!

Rob Fraser
Also see


No comments:

Post a Comment