Sunday, April 5, 2015

How to get more Traffic Monsoon Signups

In this post, I'm going to talk about how to get more Traffic Monsoon signups. I qualify to tell you this because in the past 21 days I have signed up over 40+ people and I'm consistently bringing in 1-4 people per day. This number is only going to raise over time. My goal is to help you get more Traffic Monsoon signups because if I can help you, that helps the program as a whole.

Referral commissions really do add up! 
(results not typical but obtainable)


How do I share Traffic Monsoon with others

First, I use something called the Power Lead System. This allows me to capture people's email addresses and to follow up with them. This is the most important thing you can do. If you are just sending people to the same duplicated landing page that Traffic Monsoon has, then you won't have too great of results.

I'm sure you agree that if you can follow up with people occasionally, then that's more effective at signing them up over just contacting a person one time.

Did you join a program the very first time you were exposed to it? Probably not. You may have searched for more info on the internet, Youtube, or Facebook. Getting that person's email address is the first thing you want to do.

I have created a fully duplicatable funnel for Traffic Monsoon. I have 50+ sign ups using this funnel and most of them I got within the past 21 days as of the day I'm writing this post. I can help you get referrals with the Power Lead System.

How to get your own funnel

Join the Power Lead System and become a customer or affiliate. After you do that, I will see the email and send you a share code. That share code will get you my same capture pages, sales videos, and email follow up series that's now responsible for my 50+ sign ups and I am still getting 1-4 sign ups per day. This number is only going to increase.

How to get people to see your Traffic Monsoon capture page

Blog and video are my number 1 and 2 sources for traffic. I write and talk about my story and progress so far with Traffic Monsoon. I find that I have to be a product of the product (which I am) and be 100% sold on all of Traffic Monsoon's products and services (which I am). I simply tell of my results and I get sign ups.

I also use Ibotoolbox and create content and post regularly there.

I send a daily safelist solo ad on Herculist.

I send a weekly solo ad to people on ListJoe.

I surf 25-50 ads daily on EasyHits4U and point that traffic to my Monsoon capture page.

I also post to my Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn, and Google+ about my business very often.

I also comment on many make money from home videos and blogs daily. I write press releases on Tumblr, LinkedIn, and Ibotoolbox very regularly.

Lead flow makes the business grow! CLICK TO TWEET


Just taking these steps on a daily basis will bring in Traffic Monsoon referrals on a daily basis. Remember that it's not an overnight thing. Think 3 months ahead and your mindset will be right and you will be attracting more referrals than you can keep up with.

Leave me any comments below and again if you aren't in Traffic Monsoon, or you want to see my marketing system in action CLICK HERE and then shoot me an email!


Rob Fraser
Also see


4 comments:

  1. Seems to be a great strategy Rob, but does it work when I have 5 SP only?

    ReplyDelete
  2. have noticed that TM is your sponsor can i be your Sponsor instead ?
    Abbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, anyone who is serious about making money binary/Forex trading or recovering losses should contact Mrs Malvina via malvina.bancroft @ gmail . com, she have mind blowing strategies and she will be willing to share if you seek for her help and guidance in your trading problems and if still you want to recoup your lost or you wish to start trading as a newbie and with prove of winnings. I earn 8,000 dollars per week trading forex . If you want to learn her strategy send her an email.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I simply want to tell you that I am new to weblog and definitely liked this blog site. Very likely I’m going to bookmark your blog . You absolutely have wonderful stories. Cheers for sharing with us your blog.
    source

    ReplyDelete