Friday, April 24, 2015

How to leverage Traffic Monsoon to get more traffic


Actually this post is more about leveraging the rev share side of Traffic Monsoon to get more traffic. You can see my "in house" Traffic Monsoon strategy here.


I sent out this call last week and wanted to clear up some things.

http://fccdl.in/ZNFTQifyc  is the link to the call.

Traffic Monsoon traffic is as good as it gets.
The rev share is going great
The traffic is buyer traffic that converts
ETC, I could keep going on.

However marketing is about reaching more people and getting a reaction.
Reaching more people (through blogs, videos, and buying traffic)
Getting a reaction (opting into my capture page, joining my business, etc)

A large number of people fail simply because they can't (or don't want to)
reach enough people. I love social media, but it provides a huge distraction
for me and not everyone has time to play the social media game all day.

So Traffic Monsoon is a great alternative.


In the call, I laid out a basic plan to get to 10 and 20 active ad packs.
Once there you will be able to withdraw a weekly amount and keep
buying more ad packs from profit.

So am going to put this out there and will request that when you decide
to move forward, I'm your guy to run with.

All my traffic comes from over 1000 blogs personally written, 800+ Youtube
videos, and that's just my “free traffic.”

My paid traffic comes from
My Advertising Pays (MAPS) -rev share traffic source
Traffic Monsoon (TM) -rev share traffic source
and soon to be Infinite Leverage System (ILS) – just traffic w affiliate plan

ILS is used by these 'REAL' people who are banking. (look em up on Facebook)
Mack Zidan – ILS
Rob Fore - ILS
Devon Brown - ILS
Frank Calabro - MAPS

I've used my MAPS rev share money to build up my TM account. I'm now going to use a percentage of my MAPS and TM money to buy traffic at ILS. I'm now going to withdraw 30% from MAPS and TM and start buying a monthly traffic package from ILS.

Here is what that looks like for me right now.

MAPS I have lost a lot of credit packs as I have been draining account to fund TM.
These numbers are for illustration only and the rev share fluctuates and is based on the daily sales of each company. The numbers are for an example. See income disclaimer here.

Maps I have 40 credit packs paying me $20 per day, NOT including referral commissions.

$20 per day x 7 days = $140
I withdraw 30% weekly or $42

TM I have 36 ad packs paying me $36 per day, NOT including referral commissions.

$36 per day x 7 days = $252
I withdraw 30% weekly or $75.6

Taking the combined amounts that I withdraw $42 + $75.6 = $117.6 in my pocket each week.

I then take that $117.60 per week, or $470.40 per every 4 weeks, and use that to buy traffic at ILS and cover any monthly over head (autoresponders, drop cards, etc). This allows me to build my income stream by building my list. This is money that keeps coming in whether I sign up people or not.

The numbers alone will get me more sign ups. I'm currently averaging 1-5 per day and with this plan, will easily double it because I now have more exposure!

It's like a guy I talked to who was just posting on Facebook. I told him to post on LinkedIN. He now just doubled his traffic. I also told him to post on IBOtoolbox. He now just tripled his traffic.

Make sense?

Just so you know the smallest traffic package from ILS will run $220 with the highest at $4k
Since the average joe or jane doesn't have that monthly ad budget around is why I'm teaching on leveraging the rev share programs to “fund” your traffic purchases.

I am not coming out of pocket to do this! My complete business is free and automatically running with all of my traffic running.

My daily business routine:
Wake Up
Surf my ads
Shoot a video and share on social
Write a blog post and share on social
Buy Traffic
Send out email
Repeat and that's getting me 1-5 per day.

Hopefully this is clear, however if you have questions email me!
There is nothing else I need to do. No other programs.. No solo ads.. Not even facebook.

This is a complete plan and if you follow it, then that's “all she wrote”

Here is my Youtube playlist that you should review to keep your knowledge in
Traffic Monsoon UP!


Here is also a video that's highly important!

How to SURVIVE buying traffic and why you want to


Any questions email me!!

Rob “the referral man” Fraser =)
150 referrals and counting!



4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buy adpack $25 get $30 within 10 days. Join Link: www.trafficwind.com?ref=mohan.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I appreciate the efforts of easybitcoinrecovery@gmail.com for helping me recover my stolen thousands of USD, after investing in a fraudulent bitcoin mining through a broker.
    If you find yourself in need of recovering your lost funds or cryptocurrency, contact them because they're 100% reliable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. CRYPTOCURRENCY(bitcoin) Funds Mishap, (BWHR) Bitcoin Wallet Hack Rectification, Bitcoin hack, PayPal hack, credit cards/ATM hack"
    Here is a global focus fully immersed to a degree that the subject in question Is an highly profitable worthwhile experience on merits. A life time transformation with the professionals."
    Good news comes rare and it's left for us to whether cherish such glittering ounce of it like a priceless diamond or the otherwise. Up a world of unimagined decentralized possibilities, where more online banking funds on value can be built, transferred, and managed with greater ease and transparency via hacking. You have been trying so hard to meet with the real deal, here is where your search ends.
    As a strong and established personnel of cryptocurrency (bitcoin), PayPal, credit card user in the terms of solid community, we strive to continue our mission on helping Individuals who are facing various cyber problems mostly the bitcoin hack swindles.
    As part of our core mission and value to fix a dysfunctional bitcoin wallet accounts back to it normal stability and increasingly loading different accounts with funds via a dominant online crocked cyber tech algorithms. Taking a weighty focus on bitcoin hacks, For instance, account facing problems which incudes.
    ▪Slack hacking bots,
    Fradulent bitcoin minning through brokers
    ▪Wallet hack,
    ▪Bitcoin minning pool and exchage hacking,
    ▪Changing wallet addresses
    ▪Cryptocurrency theft,
    ▪Freeze mining on crptocurrency.
    Here you are been given a chance to recover what you thought you lost and earnestly making a lot of funds from this highly classified information. Although this is a global information that navigates a newbie to a prominent encounter. But be wary of forgeries who claims they hack in 20mins. That's impossible. No one completes a hack in 20mins. Basically, hacking requires patience and no funds related successful hack goes lesser than 16 hours. The bottomline is watch before leaping.
    For our prominent services like Paypal funds loading, credit card dept clearance, credit card loading, and loading up an empty online bank account with huge funds due to the accounts capacity, it's always like a dream. But this is reality.
    For more solid info,
    Contact:
    Cryptobase.hack@protonmail.com
    Globalhacktech@protonmail.com for proficient services.

    ReplyDelete