Thursday, April 16, 2015

How to use Traffic Monsoon and Power Lead System to create an extra $1000 per month

In this post, I'm going to talk about how to use Traffic Monsoon and the Power Lead System to create an extra $1000 per month. These two programs can be used in conjunction with any business, product, or service you are promoting online. The reason I can show you this is because I have created $1000 per month in extra income using the plan as laid out below.

First you will have to join Traffic Monsoon (TM) and the Power Lead System (PLS). You will want to be an affiliate with the Power Lead System. You want to be an affiliate because that is how you are also going to make money with PLS.

So for starters, to make any money online you need a way to get a lot of exposure to whatever it is you are promoting. In this case, you will be promoting PLS on Traffic Monsoon.

You can check into the details of the revenue sharing on Traffic Monsoon or various strategies I use with TM but this is what I've done and am doing.

I'm using the new Lead Lightning trip wire offer that can be used with PLS and I'm using the 247 viral cash offer. Both of these offers promote the Power Lead System. The Lead Lightning offer is already programmed in PLS and you can access it as a customer ($30 per month) or as an affiliate ($54 per month). Again you want to be an affiliate because as soon as you bring in 10 people, your commissions are applied to the $54 monthly and then on you don't have to worry about a monthly payment.

This is a pic from my TM back office a few days ago.


Not to mention, the daily revenue sharing from Traffic Monsoon helps with the $54 monthly and will give you enough traffic, leads, and sales to make this whole thing work. I started this whole thing living off of $250 per week. What I did was set a budget.

In a nutshell, you can purchase ad packs for $50 at Traffic Monsoon. You buy an ad pack and then surf 10 ads every 24 hours. This allows you to share in the daily revenues of the site. As of me writing this, I'm earning $1 per day per ad pack now this IS NOT a guarantee. This is just my current numbers and is an average. I'm going to be using $1 per day as an example, although I have 30 active ad packs and am earning $30-140 per day. (a lot comes from referral commissions!!)

Step 1 Join PLS become an affiliate ($54 monthly)
Plug in 184826-viralcashprivate under my sharing codes (email me if you have questions)

Step 2 Join TM and buy as many ad packs as you can until you reach 10 active ad packs ($10 per day).

Point all traffic you purchase to your Power Lead System Lead Lightning offer (already programmed in) and the 247 Viral Cash offer (share code 184826-viralcashprivate )

This is what you get when the sales come in!


I did the broke man method. I bought on ad pack every week (I get paid weekly) until I hit 10 ad packs. Once I hit 10 ad packs, I was earning $10 per day which allowed me to pickup a new ad pack every 5 days. I did this until I got around 20 active ad packs (ad packs mature when they hit $55 and are no longer active). Now all I do is surf my ads every 24 hours and calculate how much money I want to withdrawal.

The money I withdrawal from Traffic Monsoon and the money I make from Power Lead System total $1000 per month. Income disclaimer!! This takes work and there is no time guarantee on how fast you will earn. It simply takes determination and continuous amounts of traffic. Some days I hardly made any sales and some days I make 5ish sales. It takes being consistent.

That's the plan and all you have to do is take action. Once you hit $1000 per month then just shift all your traffic to your primary business and use the Power Lead System to create your own personalized funnel!

It's simple.  I promote Traffic Monsoon using the Power Lead System and on Traffic Monsoon I promote Power Lead System.

To see how simple this works CLICK HERE and see the marketing system in action!

Rob Fraser

Also see

5 comments:

  1. I want to try this online business builder. It looks good and awesome!
    Power Lead System

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I join this system if I am already a member of Traffic Monsoon or do I have to get a new account?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. of course you can join http://pls2.amazingbusiness24.com/

      Delete
  3. I visited your blog for the first time and just been your fan. I Will be back often to check up on new stuff you post!
    power lead system

    ReplyDelete
  4. CRYPTOCURRENCY(bitcoin) Funds Mishap, (BWHR) Bitcoin Wallet Hack Rectification, Bitcoin hack, PayPal hack, credit cards/ATM hack"
    Here is a global focus fully immersed to a degree that the subject in question Is an highly profitable worthwhile experience on merits. A life time transformation with the professionals."
    Good news comes rare and it's left for us to whether cherish such glittering ounce of it like a priceless diamond or the otherwise. Up a world of unimagined decentralized possibilities, where more online banking funds on value can be built, transferred, and managed with greater ease and transparency via hacking. You have been trying so hard to meet with the real deal, here is where your search ends.
    As a strong and established personnel of cryptocurrency (bitcoin), PayPal, credit card user in the terms of solid community, we strive to continue our mission on helping Individuals who are facing various cyber problems mostly the bitcoin hack swindles.
    As part of our core mission and value to fix a dysfunctional bitcoin wallet accounts back to it normal stability and increasingly loading different accounts with funds via a dominant online crocked cyber tech algorithms. Taking a weighty focus on bitcoin hacks, For instance, account facing problems which incudes.
    ▪Slack hacking bots,
    Fradulent bitcoin minning through brokers
    ▪Wallet hack,
    ▪Bitcoin minning pool and exchage hacking,
    ▪Changing wallet addresses
    ▪Cryptocurrency theft,
    ▪Freeze mining on crptocurrency.
    Here you are been given a chance to recover what you thought you lost and earnestly making a lot of funds from this highly classified information. Although this is a global information that navigates a newbie to a prominent encounter. But be wary of forgeries who claims they hack in 20mins. That's impossible. No one completes a hack in 20mins. Basically, hacking requires patience and no funds related successful hack goes lesser than 16 hours. The bottomline is watch before leaping.
    For our prominent services like Paypal funds loading, credit card dept clearance, credit card loading, and loading up an empty online bank account with huge funds due to the accounts capacity, it's always like a dream. But this is reality.
    For more solid info,
    Contact:
    Cryptobase.hack@protonmail.com
    Globalhacktech@protonmail.com for proficient services.

    ReplyDelete