Sunday, May 31, 2015

New Traffic Monsoon perpetual traffic plan

In this post, I'm going to cover my latest and updated personal traffic strategy using Traffic Monsoon. This is for those who are already familiar with Traffic Monsoon (Monsoon or TM from hereon).

I'm going to explain the plan from beginning to end, meaning as if someone just joined TM today and what the first, second, and so on steps should be.
Results are not typical and daily earnings are based on company sales and the number of active referrals you have. All numbers are my own example and are not a guarantee! Moving on!

Ad Packs are priority

First you want to get to 10 active ad packs. I would advise against buying all 10 at one time because they will all mature at the same time. Personally, I bought approximately 1 ad pack per week using the broke man plan.

The broke man plan is buying the first ad pack for $50 and then using a combination of your daily revenues and your money to buy ad packs from then on until you hit 10. How this worked out for me was I got my first ad pack for $50. One week later, I had around $8 in my account and was able to get my 2nd ad pack for approx $42. 2 weeks later, I had around $15 in my account and was able to get my 3rd ad pack for approx $35 and so on.

I did this until I had 10 active ad packs. Once I had 10, I was able to buy a new ad pack approx every 5 days from my daily earnings and not my pockets.

Adding Traffic Packages to the mix

Once I hit 10 ad packs, I would be able to buy a new ad pack every week and I started buying a $9 traffic package once per week. I would do this without fail!

The Traffic Packages


2,500 clicks for $5
5,000 clicks for $9
10,000 clicks for $16
25,000 clicks for $38

I would buy a weekly traffic package based on the amount of active ad packs I have.

For example, once I hit 16 active ad packs, I would buy the 10,000 clicks. Once I hit 38 active ad packs, then would buy the 25,000 clicks once per week with profits. I will not buy any higher traffic packages than $38 per week.

Cost Per Click

Once I got to around 40 active ad packs, I added a monthly cost per click, or cpc, campaign to the mix. So for 3 weeks out of each month, I buy as many ad packs as I can but I limit myself to purchasing a max of 2 ad packs per day no matter how much money I have in the account. For the 4th week, I would let all my daily earnings accumulate and withdraw it.

I would take that money and go over to Infinite Leverage System and buy the basic traffic package. All of this traffic would go to promote my primary business.

Trading traffic packages for solo ads

This is a pic from my 1st 2 solos ads purchased



Once I hit 50 active ad packs, I stopped buying my weekly traffic packages and just replaced them with solo ads.

How my traffic buying schedule looks like now.

One week out of each month, I let my daily earnings accumulate and for that week that money goes to a monthly cpc campaign at Infinite Leverage System.
The remaining 3 weeks, I buy up to 2 ad packs per day and withdraw $50-100 (depending) and buy solo ads. Using this service, you can buy solo ads from trusted vendors and schedule them. I aim to schedule solo ads every single week.


Putting all these traffic pieces together will give you enough people coming into your sales funnel that prove profitable. You must commit to the process!

Hopefully I have painted a clear picture.




and let's make some money!

Rob Fraser

5 comments:

  1. Use traffic monsoon to promote traffic monsoon , is this works?

    ReplyDelete



  2. Thanks Rob Fraser for your step by step explanation in simple words.
    Learning a trade is a must for any business venture.

    ReplyDelete