Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Traffic Monsoon is helping me pay off some old bills

Actually Traffic Monsoon, My Advertising Pays, and the Power Lead System is helping me to start paying off some old debt.


A lot of marketers like to flash cash and show what kind of lifestyles they are living. I suppose that works if you have zero debt (other than probably barely making payments to maintain the life). I'm coming from a place where I made a lot of crazy financial decisions and I'm using this system to get back on top.

Right now I have about 4K in past due taxes. Actually $4,000.09 to be exact and I'm going to document my paying it off here while I still make money online. There are a lot of reasons I'm just going to become very transparent as far as my money situation goes. Being honest, it's marketing and it also keeps me accountable. 


I want to help those who may be in similar situations and may not have a correct idea on how to get out of it and I'm here to help show the way.

So far I've created about $160-200 cash in hand per week with my system. This isn't my only income source but I needed this extra money if I want to get ahead on these bills.

Not to mention, I'm saving a portion and using another portion to stock up on silver.

I know it's important to save money and invest money as well. I always had the mentality that I can't afford to save and that's why I don't have any savings at the moment. It's only after learning that hard way that I can't afford to think that way.

So now, my savings and silver are priorities and everything else gets it's own portion. As long as you can create a weekly, bi-weekly, or even monthly payments then most “collectors” will back off.

Most importantly always take care of your own pockets and stash. That comes first and then everything else will fall in line.


My system is simple. CLICK HERE to learn how to create an extra $200 per week in your life within 30 days (perfectly obtainable but results are never typical).


Rob Fraser

1 comment:

  1. "SSN LEADS/FULLZ AVAILABLE"
    "TOOLS & TUTORIALS AVAILABLE"

    ***Contact Details***
    =>Telegram > @leadsupplier
    =>ICQ > 752822040
    =>Skype > Peeterhacks
    =>Wicker me > peeterhacks

    **************************************
    >>SSN DOB DL FULLZ with complete info
    >>CC With CVV (vbv & non vbv)
    >>FULLZ FOR SBA, PUA & TAX RETURN FILLING
    >>I.D Photos Front & Back
    >>High Credit fullz
    >>Premium Fullz

    ***************************************
    All Types of Tools & Tutorials Available

    "SPAMMING" "ETHICAL HACKING" "CARDING" "CASHING"
    "KALI LINUX" "SCRIPTING"

    "OTHER STUFF"
    =>BTC Flasher/Cracker
    =>SQL Injector
    =>Logins
    =>SMTP Linux Root
    =>DUMPS with pins track 1 and 2 with & without pin
    =>SMS Sender & Email Blaster
    =>Server I.P's & Proxies
    =>HQ Email Combo

    =>Telegram > @leadsupplier
    =>ICQ > 752822040
    =>Skype > Peeterhacks
    =>Wicker me > peeterhacks

    *Serious buyers will always welcome
    *Price will be reduce in bulk order
    *Hope we do a great business together

    ReplyDelete