Saturday, March 21, 2015

Traffic Monsoon Strategy How to Get Steady Traffic

In this post, I’m going to specifically cover my exact Traffic Monsoon strategy and how to get steady traffic.  More specifically, how to get steady traffic that is free.  By free I mean using profits to keep purchasing more traffic.  More traffic means more business.  As marketers, we should always think about “how to reach more people” and I’m here to show you my Traffic Monsoon strategy and how you can do that with this exchange.


Ad Packs

The first place I would start is the ad packs.  All daily profits are based on the daily sales of the company.  At this current point each ad pack is bringing in $1 per day through the rev share.  This is not a guarantee.  This is just what’s happening now as Traffic Monsoon is now getting over 3,000 new members every day.

Traffic Monsoon packages

I would use the profits from the daily rev share and your ad packs to purchase different traffic monsoon packages each week.  The particular package I would get would be determined by the number of ad packs I have. 
So, if I have 10 ad packs that would bring in approximately $10 per day (based on current numbers and this is not a guarantee).  This would bring in $70 per week.  $50 would go to pick up a new ad pack each week.  I would then buy a $9 traffic package ($9 for 5000 clicks) and then withdraw the remaining amount accrued and start over the next week.

I currently have 20 ad packs and am bringing in roughly $20 per day.  $20 per day or $140 per week.  I pick up 2 ad packs during the week as Monday thru Friday profits are reserved for picking up ad packs.  Saturday I take the $20 and pick up the 10,000 clicks for $16 traffic package and then take the rest (approx. $24, which is $20 earned on Sunday and the remaining $4 on Saturday) and withdraw this cash.

The above plan is working for me and to date I have got over 70+ sign ups and that number only is increasing each day as my videos, blogs, and traffic all grow on a daily basis.  The ultimate goal is to obtain freedom.  My idea of freedom is being able to pay all my monthly expenses with at LEAST $400-500 per week in disposable income all without having to go work at a job.

With my 4 corners and 4 streams system, that is very much becoming a fast reality.  It’s not just about making money, but getting my own confidence and security up.  I use a portion of my weekly cash to buy silver and I stock some away in savings.  This is about me growing up and getting more self-control especially in the area of my finances.

Why not use Traffic Monsoon to create your own economy and retirement plan?


Rob Fraser
Also see

No comments:

Post a Comment