Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Traffic Monsoon Steps Financial Fitness Day 1

I'm going to be closely documenting my journey from in debt to financial freedom in this blog post. Let's just say that my debt is in the high 5 figure mark and this is going to be my way of keeping accountability to myself, goals, family, and to you reading this post.

I'm going to share money saving and marketing tips. I know being in debt (90K+) what would I know about saving money right? Well you can learn how to stretch a dollar a long way and you may pick up a few money saving ideas as well as learn how to create some extra income in your life.

I hit bottom a couple times and keep on getting back up. I now do internet marketing for a couple of clients to the tune of $1080 per month and have got my personal online business up to around $150-200 per week.

So, am roughly bringing in around $400 per week. I'm going to be brutally honest as that will also be a part of this blog. When I start summer school in a couple months, the GI bill will also give me an extra $800-$1900 per month.

The real goal is to show you how you can create extra money in your life by saving money (from my own hard headed experience) and starting a home business (again learn from my hard headed mistakes).

My online system is something I call 4 corners and 4 streams. These are 4 separate programs that all work together that aren't dependent on each other.

Four Corners Alliance Group

This is the primary business and the product is financial education. Results not typical.


Power Lead System

This is the glue and the marketing system that allows me to share the plan. Am getting anywhere from $20-40 per week every Wednesday. Results not typical.



Traffic Monsoon

This is a traffic and revenue sharing program that allows me to get paid hourly even when no one joins me. Results not typical.


My Advertising Pays

This is a traffic and revenue sharing program that allows me to get paid every 20 minutes even when no one joins me. Results not typical.


So from my online businesses mentioned on this blog, I'm bringing in $160-200 per week. My total income, cash in hand, is around $410-450 per week. This will double when GI bill kicks in.

My biggest monthly bill is Child Support to the tune of $1118 per month. I have a cell phone, groceries, and etc but that's flexible and minimal.

My weekly groceries are usually Grits (or oatmeal, farina, etc) with a dozen eggs and every morning will have one serving of grits with a fried egg on top. Lunch is Peanut Butter and Jelly or various cold cut sandwiches. Dinner is chicken, steak, rice, and veggies. My diet is controlled as to maintain weight and most of all budget.

I don't have a car and rely on public transportation.

My hobbies are reading (books are cheap from Amazon), running (a new pair of running shoes every 6 months is around $30-60), and running my online businesses.

I was never the financial planner type but more the paycheck to paycheck man and am more than feeling the effects now. I have heard a quote that I love and that is me.

“Men in the 30's are often making up for mistakes made in their 20's” Steve Harvey click to tweet

and at 34 am making up for a period of some bad financial decisions and a divorce. This is the start of my story and will update this blog daily.

If you are in a situation and you would like to create some extra cash in your life life then

CLICK HERE to take the first step!

Rob Fraser

P.S.  Leave a comment if you have any money saving or money making tips !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment